So I was tagged again, and this was from lovely Hannah .This really sounds fun as it it is. I’ve always have hard time on answering some tagged questions but yeah, I will try my best though.
1. What’s your favourite/must-have makeup item?
2. Now that we’ve spent about a month in 2013 – what’s the #1 thing you’re striving towards for this year?
3. What’s your favourite song?
4. Share with me one of your favourite recipes please 😉
5. If you could start your own business, what would it be? Why?
6. What’s your favourite quote?
7. What is the first thing you notice about others (smile/eyes/style..etc)
- Honestly, I don’t have so much make-ups so I think the must-have that I had right now are pressed powders, lip balm, lipstick, eyebrow liner and blush-on. Usually those are the make-ups that I have in my bag all the time.
- The number one thing that I am striving towards this year? I have a lot in my mind but I guess one thing that bothers me all the time is how I can handle those unexpected events that are really coming this year. Though I trust God above all and put Him at the center point in my life right now just to make myself not to keep on worrying about it.
- Favorite song? It’s too many but I can give two. These songs are our theme song of my Romeo, You and Me by Lifehouse and You and I Collide by Howie Day.
- Favorite recipe? Hahahah! I even don’t know how to cook.
- I am into business since I was young already. It was a handy business. But if I got the chance to build my own business right now. I will go for a boutique, selling fashionable clothes and etc.
- Always let God be the center of everything you do. It makes the process easier and the outcome better.