These are the photos that was taken from any sorts of events and just nothing to do momentum for the month of September through my instagram app.
- That photo was a painting decorated on my friend’s room. I just really love how it looks like because it looks some sort of vintage.
- Oh yeah! I’m preparing myself for an event at that moment. My make-up is just too light and I still look so natural ‘coz honestly, I dun have that guts and any knowledge how to. I will watch tutorials on how to apply make-ups pretty soon. So please do bear with me with that. HAHA
- Yay! that tag was really put on the table just to reserved those seats for us as one of the representatives on that wedding event.
- That’s me with my Romeo.
- Captured moments with the singers and the coordinator. 3 hard copy shots for 100 pesos. So expensive! ahahah! I dun wan’t to buy it but you know. Such a nice picture to ignore. And the groom was my dearest old friend when I am still very young. Lots of memories together.
- Me, myself and I. Got the chance to take a photo of myself before going to church. HAHA
Back on its golden hinges The gate of Memory swings, And my heart goes into the garden And walks with the olden things. – Ella Wheeler Wilcox