It’s been few months that I wasn’t able to update and I keep on forgetting this? I guess my transition from single to married life affected my routine. It wasn’t really the same at all and I have to consider a lot of things. Anyway, here are the ten things that made me happy few weeks and/or months ago.
I might not be doing this every week but I am sure I’ll keep you guys updated.
- Spending more time with my hubby. I actually quit my job last November and planning to try on something I love to work with. Apart from blogging of course.
- New beauty and skin care products to try on. Most of them are sponsored items though and I need to blog about them sooner.
- New collaborations and I think it’s better to choose products that I like to have this time.
- Talks and forums about blogging last time was really challenging but I am always thrilled about it. Always been so thankful for whatever opportunities in line with my passion.
- Still selling few of my preloved items since I will be traveling more from my parents’ place to my hubby. I might not be using some of them.
- A good hair day. Bought hair treatment because they are extremely dry.
- Fulfilled my 30 days butt challenge. Honestly, it was so tiring and was able to squats till 250-reps.
- Iphone 4s from hubby.
- Waking up on rainy days and realizing you have no huge responsibilities apart from being a wife.
- Met some old friends.